Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bile and cold

The kids aren't all right...

Another morning and another train. I'm already dreading going into the office. I shouldn't have gone to work yesterday.

For a second, I worried that perhaps I shouldn't put this in a blog. I worried about my current or any futute employer stumbling across it. But, I have always been honest and my current employer is well aware that I'm not happy. As for future employers, they can rest assuered that I don't air dirty laundry.

The mornings have been like this for a while. I'm just losing the ability to cope. When things aren't going right, you lose sight of the things that are. I am lucky enough to be able to see that happening and act accordingly. I think HugNation put well: Shit or the Cone. There are so many amazing people in my life and one in particular that gets to see all of this. I can either concentrate on them or I can concentrate on a job I've already resigned from. That choice is pretty obvious.

I do throw a lot of myself into my work. I always have. As a result, when the part of my life that happens Monday through Friday is messed up, it reflects on everything.

I don't know what the next few months will bring. There are so many things out of my control. But, I am far from powerless. I need to concentrate on those things I can control.

For now though, it is time to check my e-mail.

1 comment: