The split is razor thin. A higher consciousness without a divine. The human spirit being indomitable but in no way connected with a human soul. Being connected to all without having a single point of connection. A universe of rules and numbers that is none the less magick. The incredible beauty of a series of random events leading to our existence. The idea of a universal architect actually belittles the design in my view.
I don't know why exactly these worlds don't align. If we conceive of the light and energy as coming from no other source than ourselves, would we not be awe struck? If all we have been able to accomplish was simply a glimpse of our own human potential, would that not empower us? A collective consciousness not doled out from some other plane, but having billions of unique sources. The memories of millennia passed on through genetics and teaching rather than sown into the tapestry of the Fates.
Maybe it seems too narcissistic. The idea that we are these incredible creatures that exist both in the cerebral and physical universes. I do have to admit that the idea of gray matter and electrical impulses being able to defy reason seems far fetched. Then I remember a series of 0s and 1s comprise the backbone of this machine. I think of the 60 symbols that comprise all of English literature. Look at our great sun and remember it's a huge ball of gas crushed by its own weight. Simple in design magnificent in effect.
My thought process may be categorical but it remains open. I cannot doubt the vision of others. The majesty of human potential leads me to believe that anything is possible. The world may end or begin anew. We can destroy it or rebuild it. We have the power to control the random events.
And so, I say "Namaste" and "Blessed Be". I may not mean them in quite the same way as others but I do mean them.
May the Light shine on you and from you. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment