On Saturday two people were joined according to our legal system. As
my brother noted, they were actually joined some time ago. The moment
they looked into one another's eyes and thought "forever". My sister
has now joined the ranks of the married.
I was given the opportunity to read during the event. I had read it
a dozen times, written every word, but memory left me somewhere on that
beach. Although I had not anticipated that, I was prepared for it.
The week passed too quickly. I packed on Sunday night and returned
to this place I think of as home. There are a million stories from
those 5 days. In the end though, they are already passing away. The
story is simple really. John Scaringelli and Megan Musick were married
in Brigantine, New Jersey. The event was witnessed by some 200 persons.
As for me, I saw love. I was surrounded by it. It poured forth in
all directions. The walls that separate people were cast aside.
I now have 3 brothers according to the world at large. That's just fucking cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment