Earth, fire, air, water
Space and time
Night and day
Love and life
Joy
A year ago, an old man drove to Artemas, PA and was overpowered. He was awakened from a dream.
Over the past year he has grown younger. The walls he had built
began to collapse. He began a journey to an unknown destination. 4
days ago he returned to the sacred place. He looked different; he felt
different; and, I like to think, he was different in his core. The
place seemed very different. At first he thought that the event had
changed; that organizational changes, the weather, or recycling were
having dramatic effects. These things did have an effect. The
organizers, staff, and community at large, had put together a beautiful,
well thought out event. But, the fundamental change was in the
observer. The energy that was palpable had been there the years
before. Now, he was able to feel it. He can still feel it. Tingling
his every fiber. Causing his eyes to tear up from the pure joy of it.
He had to leave in time. Such places can not be visited for too
long. The joy, the knowledge, the love needs time to bear fruit within
the psyche. He let the hesitation, self doubt, and fear within him
pour into the Earth. She absorbed all that he gave. For 3 days, she
took him in and let him heal. She taught him so much that it will take
time to absorb it. The journey continues. He still has much to learn.
There's far too much to write now. I found paradise. I am not
certain how much of it I'm allowed to keep. It wasn't about the yoga,
the dancing, the music, the deco, the food, the vistas, the senses...
It was the people, the energy, the love, the joy, the beauty. Hundreds
of people who showed me only kindness. Hugs, conversations, sharing...
I thank you all. I hope sincerely that I was able to reflect some of the light you gave off. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment